Zero money down/flexible payment options
The Best Legal Representation
A Father Can Get.

The Aberdeen Law Firm - Fathers’ Rights Law Firm in Houston Serving Clients in Need of Help

At The Aberdeen Law Firm, we understand the unique challenges fathers face in the legal system. As a leading Fathers’ Rights Law Firm in Houston, we are dedicated to ensuring that you receive fair and equitable treatment in family law cases. The bond between a father and child is precious, and preserving it is crucial for the well-being of your children. Too often, fathers can feel sidelined during legal proceedings, but our experienced attorneys are here to ensure your voice is heard.

We fight passionately to protect your rights and the best interests of your children, helping you navigate the complexities of the legal system with confidence and support. Let us stand by your side during these challenging times and advocate for the rights you deserve as a father. Choose The Aberdeen Law Firm, where we turn your struggles into strength.

Chris Jackman

Chris Jackman serves as the managing partner at The Aberdeen Law Firm, specializing in family law. With extensive experience and a profound grasp of the subtleties of family law, he has successfully guided numerous clients to achieve their objectives and secure resolutions. His long-standing record of success is evidenced by his recognition as a rising star by Super Lawyers Magazine in both 2015 and 2016.

Jackman is committed to being accessible to his clients and fostering relationships based on trust and understanding. He approaches each case with the care of a family member, supporting his clients through their legal challenges and recovery. His client-first philosophy ensures personalized and effective legal representation.

Practice Areas We Serve

Family Law
Family matters can be hard to deal with. Get in touch with our team today to move forward with your life.
Child Custody
Navigating custody disputes can be emotionally taxing and complex. We employ cutting-edge strategies to simplify the process and support you every step of the way.
Child Support
Ensuring your child has access to all the resources they need is essential. Let us help you secure the support your child deserves so they can thrive.
Fathers’ Rights
A father deserves the same rights and respect mothers get during family matters. We have your back at every turn to protect your rights as a father.

Privacy Policy collects and uses personal data as needed in order for us to provide you with top-notch websites, products, services, and support (collectively, our “Services”). Your personal data includes information such as:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Phone number
  • Email address
  • Other data that could directly or indirectly identify you

Our Privacy Policy will explain to you what data we collect, and how we use your personal data. It also describes how you can access, update, or otherwise take control of the personal data that we have collected from you.

How we use data

We believe in minimizing the data we collect. We will only use your data when we have been given permission to do so, when it is needed to deliver the Services that you have purchased, or for legal compliance or other lawful purposes. These usages include:

Delivering, updating, and improving the Services that we provide to you. We collect various data relating to your purchase, use, and interactions with our Services.

Most of the data that we collect is statistical data about how people use our Services and is not linked to any personal data.

Sharing with trusted third parties. We may share your personal data with affiliated companies within our corporate family and with trusted third party service providers in order for them to perform certain tasks on our behalf.

We only share what is needed for the third party to perform the tasks on our behalf. These third parties are prohibited from using, sharing, or keeping your personal data for any other purpose, and are bound to strict data processing terms and conditions.

Communicating with you. We may contact you directly or through a third party service provider regarding the Services that you have purchased or subscribed to. We may also contact you with offers for additional services if you give us consent, or when it is allowed based on legitimate interests. The methods of contact may include:

  • Email
  • Phone calls
  • Text messages

Website analytics. We use various third party web analytics tools such as Google Analytics to collect information on how you interact with our website. This data may include information on which pages you visit, how much time you spend on each page, which operating system and browser you use, and geographic location information. These tools will place cookies in your browser for this purpose which can only be used by the service provider. The data collected may be transmitted to and stored by these service providers in a country other than where you reside. This information does not include personal data such as names, address, email addresses, etc, and will be stored and used in accordance with their own privacy policies. You can control the technologies that we use through our Cookie Policy.

Targeted Advertisements. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information regarding your activities on our web pages and other websites in order to provide you with advertising based on your interests, and to measure the effectiveness of the advertisements.

Compliance with legal, regulatory, and law enforcement requests. We cooperate with law enforcement and government officials and private parties to comply with the law. We will, in our sole discretion, disclose any information about you to such parties as necessary to respond to claims and legal processes, to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or an individual, or to prevent or stop illegal or unethical activity.

If we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event we are required to provide your information to third parties as part of a legal process.

We will share your information as necessary to comply with ICANN or ccTLD regulations and policies when you register a domain name with us.

How we secure and retain data

We follow generally accepted standards to collect, store and protect personal data, including the use of encryption. We retain personal data for as long as it is needed to provide the Services you have requested, and thereafter for legal and business purposes.

How you can delete your data

If you make a request to delete your personal data, that request will be honored only to the extent where the data is no longer needed for the Services you have purchased, or when it is no longer required for our business, legal or contractual record keeping requirements.

  • Age restrictions Our Services are only available for purchase for those who are over the age of 19. Our Services are not designed to target, entice, or consumed by individuals under the age of 19. If you know of or have reason to believe someone under the age of 19 has provided us with any personal data, please contact us.
  • Changes to our Privacy PolicyWe reserve the right to modify this Privacy Policy at any time. Please review this document from time to time so that you are aware of what information we collect and how we use it.
  • Data Protection AuthorityIf you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) and believe we maintain your personal data subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, you may direct questions or complaints to your local Data Protection Authority. List of Data Protection Authorities

Contact us

If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Privacy Policy, you may contact us by:

We will respond to all requests within 30 days.