• December 1, 2022

    Which Bellevue Law Firm Has the Best Child Custody Attorneys?

    One of the most challenging things about getting a divorce is determining how to handle child custody. When you’re already struggling to get along with your ex-, or soon-to-be-ex-, spouse, it can make the child custody process seem even more difficult to navigate. Both parents want the best for their children but don’t want to […]

    Read More

  • November 24, 2022

    How Does Arbitration Work in Washington State?

    You have a choice to make when you have a dispute, even in a family law case. You can either go the route of traditional litigation and take the matter to court, or you can participate in alternative dispute resolution such as arbitration. In some cases, arbitration is a mandatory proceeding to fulfill a contract.

    Read More

  • November 16, 2022

    How Much Does a Child Support Lawyer Cost in Bellevue, Washington?

    When you get divorced and children are involved in Washington, you must ensure that the children’s financial needs are met. Whether you pay support to your former spouse or receive support from them, you must consult with a qualified child support lawyer to understand your rights and responsibilities. However, when you’re already struggling financially due […]

    Read More

  • November 8, 2022

    What Are the Grounds for Getting a Restraining Order in Washington State?

    How often have you seen a character on television or in a movie say they had a restraining order in Washington state against someone else? You may wonder if you can obtain a restraining order for a situation you deal with in your own life. In Washington State, restraining orders are available to protect domestic […]

    Read More

  • November 1, 2022

    What Do Most Judges Look for in Washington Child Custody Cases?

    Divorce is difficult, no matter the situation. When it’s just you and a spouse, your finalized divorce is typically the end of your contact with each other. However, if you have children, that makes divorce proceedings more complex. When you seek divorce from your child’s other parent, you may wonder what you can do to […]

    Read More

  • October 24, 2022

    Are Arbitration Clauses Enforceable in Washington State?

    Are you in a dispute with someone else? If you think your only recourse for settling your dispute is going to court, you should know there are other options available to you. You don’t always have to go to court to settle disputes. In fact, alternative methods may be more effective for settling the matter […]

    Read More


Fill our form below or Call 425-333-2830 Today!